Thursday, May 14, 2009
I have been Tagged!
I have been Tagged by doll artist "Extrodinaire" LD Watkins from http://claymama1.blogspot.com/ Will visiting her be sure and check out her William F. Cody a 2009 Dolls Awards of Excellence Nominee! What a special treat and honor to be tagged by you LD. Thank you!!! Warmly, Marcie ;-)
These are the rules for the 'Tag'
1)Name and link back to the person who tagged you.
2)List six things 6 (un) important things that make you happy.
3)Tag 6 bloggers and let them know they're it by leaving them a comment on their blog.
...6 Things That Make Me Happy...
1. Being with my Husband, Family and Friends.
2. Having that first cup of coffee with my dog Sadie at my side and saying "Good Morning" to our horses and kittys.
3. The smell of the fresh pine in the air around our home from the forest.
4. Knowing that all of the hard work has paid off as I enjoy the beautiful flowers and birds in our garden.
5. Taking in a afternoon of antique shops and finding that special "One Thing"
6. The wonderful feeling I get when I am in my studio...one of my favorite places on earth!!!
It is sooooo hard to pick just 6 bloggers that I adore as I love so many...
I have included 6 that I think are just delightful!
I hope you will stop by these wonderful Blogs.
They are delightful and creative individuals!!!
Warmly, Marcie ;-)