Sunday, August 18, 2013

A little German Doll House Doll




A new little Doll House doll to share!
This little one is 3 /2" tall and is marked "Germany" on her back.
Made of fine Porcelain.

I am always amazed at the beautiful painting that the German's did on these tiny works of art.
Circa 1920's

I made her a tiny dress from beautiful ribbons to match her fairy like shoes.
Next she will receive her own little cabinet!

Enjoy!

P.S.
I will be posting a new piece for Halloween in the next couple days.
Please check back!
;-)

4 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Marcie,
It is so GOOD to see you here.
I have missed you.
She is truly a little beauty.. I love the dress you made for her..
I too, am always amazed at the quality of painting on these tiny German dolls...
I look forward to seeing your new piece!
I hope all is well with you.
Love and blessings,
Penny

Marcie Hart - A Work Of Hart said...

Hello Penny!
So nice to hear from you!
I hope all is well with you. I am behind on my blog postings. Thank you for stopping in to say "Hello"
Be by to catch up soon!

;-)

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

You are such a dear! Thank you Marcie for coming over for a visit and leaving such kind words..
I am really enjoying my needle felting.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Marcie!
How very kind of you to take the time to go back through all my posts! I am so happy you enjoyed them all...
Bless you dear friend
Penny