Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Glimpses of our garden...

One of the things I enjoy besides sculpting is gardening. It takes up much of my time thru the spring and summer but I cannot imagine my life without it. A place of peace and inspiration. We took a bare piece of ground and over the years transformed it into our little getaway. All of it was done by us...no contracted labor. Every stone, plant, and structure on the property we placed or built it there ourselves. Just thought I would share...Hope you enjoy it!!!














7 comments:

Jdee said...

Oh My Marcie! Your place is just gorgeous! It's so magical and so alive! Bravo to you lady!

(love your new background too!)
xoxox

Unknown said...

Marcie, Your home looks so peaceful and beautiful. The first picture is my favorite. Love the mist...

LDWatkins said...

Oh, Marcie! How beautiful and how you must enjoy it. It is indeed a slice of heaven! Gorgeous.

nancye williams said...

magnificent I love it!

b.b.flockling * Rose said...

You have created an amazing artistic haven for the soul. Your creative touch is everywhere on God's living palette. Truly a masterpiece in progress! Just looking at these pictures makes me happy...

Marcie Hart - A Work Of Hart said...

Thank you so much everyone! Wish you were all here I would have you all over for some tea and cucumber sandwiches in the garden!!! Hugs, Marcie ;-)

Bonnie Jones said...

I am sure you must enjoy your beautiful gardens every day especially since you did all the hard work...very satisfying.