Saturday, January 21, 2012

MADAME ALEXANDER 1920'S MY BETTY COMPOSITION DOLL 24'

This is a darling doll that I purchased at a local antique shop. She is marked "Fiberoid" on her back and I believe she is a Madame Alexander 1920's My Betty Composition doll.
She was in pretty good condition really only needing a new wig, clothes from her era and a good cleaning.  Her clothes were not appropriate for her so she would get a new dress ang wig.
Her hair is wild and thin. Time for a new hairdo!


I was hoping to find a dress with original tags but as I have stated before, dresses like that can be hard to come by. Until then I did find a dress that looks cute on her and from the time period.

Here she is with her new dress and bonnet on.  She also got a new slip and panties.
What a difference a new human hair wig made on this sweet little doll.

Very fun little doll to make over.

No comments: